Southfields Primary School currently has 1 vacancy for a Leadership Teaching Post. Please see below for the advert and more information.
Leadership Teacher Advertisement
Make your next step into Leadership.
The Headteacher and Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and creative teacher who is eager to progress in their career to take on more responsibility with a leadership post in Early Years and Key Stage 1.
We are looking for a leader who is:
- Able to work at a consistently high standard and is able to support others in achieving these high standards
- Kind, energetic, dedicated, hardworking, resilient and loves working with children
- Positive; someone who has a passion for teaching and learning as well as a great sense of humour
- Creative, innovative and a team player
- Knowledgeable about the importance of smooth transitions between Early Years and KS1 and experience of teaching in both stages of education
- Confident to contribute to our project work through partnership and collaboration within and beyond the school
- Ability to support, mentor and coach other teachers and offer knowledge and guidance to improve teaching and learning
- Eager to develop their leadership and work alongside other leaders in developing their role further
- Confident with IT
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
In return we can offer:
- An enthusiastic and supportive team
- A well-resourced, inspirational learning environment
- A commitment to continual professional development at local and national levels
- A kind school with a forward thinking ethos
- A school which encourages the arts, music and multi-media
- A language rich environment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please visit our website for more information about the school.
Closing date for applications is on Monday 8thOctober 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place on the Thursday 11thOctober 2018.
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit or to request an information pack.
Tel: 01733 562873 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org