Science Planning and Coverage
See below the programme of study for KS1 and KS2 with additional guidance on how we have adapted them to meet the needs of our pupils with our long and medium term planning.
Science Principles and Vision
- Children are asking questions
- Children make real life links with science in their learning
- Children explore and plan their own investigations
- Hands on learning deepens learning and enthuses pupils
- Children gain mastery of scientific knowledge and apply it in a variety of contexts
All children will become enquiring scientists’ eager to explore the world around them,
through our creative curriculum, hands-on, minds-on, inquiry based approach to science
which enables children to ask questions as well as to investigate them.