Southfields Pupil Premium Grant
Pupil Premium Grant 2017-18
As well as publishing the amount of money the school is allocated from the pupil premium grant, we as a school publish our pupil premium strategy online. It gives details about how we intend to spend our allocation to address barriers to learning and the rationale and evidence behind the school’s decisions.
We publish our spending for:
- The previous academic year (2016-17) in addition to this we provide additional years evidence
- how the pupil premium allocation was spent 2016-17; and
- the impact of that expenditure on eligible and other pupils 2016-17; and
- A statement as to the school’s strategy in respect of the pupil premium allocation for the current academic year 2017-18
- The amount of the school’s pupil premium allocation for 2017-18
- A summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils in our school reflecting on national research
- How the pupil premium allocation is to be spent to address those barriers and the reasons for that approach through evidence based practice and research as well as project work.
- How the school will measure the impact and effect of its expenditure of the pupil premium allocation for 2017-18
- The date of the school’s next review of its pupil premium strategy as well as any dates set for joint work through Pupil Premium Training (Head Teacher is a trained reviewer) as well as Senior Leadership, Governor and Collaborative Meeting within and beyond the LA.