Safeguarding Children at Southfields
Southfields believes that safeguarding our pupils is an essential element to our work everyday. Pupil's at our school are lucky to have a Head of Inclusion Mrs S Payne who oversees a team which comprises of a Behaviour Lead, Attendance Lead, SEND administrator for Safeguarding, EYFS SEND lead with linked work with the Inclusion team, HUB lead for speech and Language, Speech and Language therapist, Trained external Counsellor, 2 external play therapists and members of the SLT who support safeguarding including the Headteacher.
Designated lead is Miss S Payne and Partner to Lead Mrs L Martin (Headteacher)
The school SPOC (Single point of contact for Prevent is also Miss S Payne).
- Mrs S Payne - Designated Lead and SEND lead and LAC lead
- Mrs L Martin - Partner to Designated Lead
- Mrs C King - Deputy Lead and Deputy Headteacher
- Mrs H Yeoman - Safeguarding Team, Attendance and Welfare Office
- Mrs D Campbell - Safeguarding Team and Welfare Officer
- Mrs H Magee - Safeguarding and vulnerable pupils Team as well as one of the Special Educational Needs and Disability team (SEND)